x. Name: Drew
x. Age: 23
x. Gender: male
x. Location [State, city, and a brief description of what it is like where you live.]:
I live in Ottawa Canada, the capital of canada, and well it's accually pretty beautiful here. I came from a smaller city across the boarder from detroit.
x. Education level: "some" college
x. Sports / Extra curricular activities: I'm not to into sports really, but last summer I tried skateboarding, man it was alot harder then I thought. I mean I've done it before when I was like 12, but that was on those huge old style boards that weighted 3 tonnes, anyway I never fell once but almost, and came pretty close to sending some girl rideing a bike into the river heh. good times... i'm a total loser heh.
x. Two Favorite books.
1. i forget the name, but it's a collection of short stories by H.P. Lovecraft, you gotta read it! incredibally creepy.
2. Family Guy (illistared addition)
x. Two Favorite movies.
1. The Crow
2. Pulp Fiction
x. Two Favorite places.
1. The forest area around where I grew up (solitude)
2. Zaphod's (a bar in ottawa, very strange/cool place)
x. Two Issues you feel strongly about and why.
1. Well for one I guess I could say that mindless killing is wrong, you know war fighting etc
2. And most of all the top 2% of the worlds population should now control 90% of the wealth. Those rich make their money off the backs of hard working people like you and me, then horde it and the lower class gets minimum wage. This keeps them from getting an education/knowledge, not unlike the middle ages. It's our work, we should get the biggest slice.
x. Two Important people in your life and why.
1. My kitten chloe, since she is so hillariously funny. She thinks shes a person so... thats why.
2. The voices in my head for keeping me sane, haha joke.
x. Views on religion?: I don't need it personally, and if it is a direct cause of human misery then I'm againt it.
x. Views on cliques?: I defy them all!
x. Views on same sex marriage?: go for it, even if you not gay. ahh everyone deserves the same freedoms.
x. Views on abortion?: I've never had one.
x. Views on sex without love?: I don't think it's for me personally.
x. Views on drugs/drinking/smoking?: I have no problems with some drugs, which are like say the "softer" ones, but very much against the hard ones I guess. drinking is fun, smokeing, I smoke, unfortunatly, so I think it's way too expensive? The worst drugs are the ones they give out in mass quantities to the population to cause compliance with societies structure, which i believe is the root cause of the illness.
x. Views on death?: it's bad? i dunno hard thing to have a view on heh.
x. Can you tell us what makes you cool or why you're different then everybody else? [100-200 words, please]. : well uh, hmm I'm not really into shamely self promotion but if you insist... heh, I can do many many things, I'm multi-talented (i hope). I draw, write player guitar write music i can fix stuff, build stuff etc, most of the time I'm a genuine and nice person. I accually just finished a tattoo for someone, of course just the image I've never accually tattoo'd anyone... yet. I can't wait to see my art walking around the room. and I've very different from everyone else, I've spent so much of life apart from other people that I've grown into a personality that has has less conditioning to social mores/norms etc.
x. Tell us who you are. [100-200 words, please]. : I'm just some guy out in the world, you could see me anywhere, I moved to the city to go to school and found I didn't want to do that with my life and now I work as a baker, I never saw myself doing anything like that but this is where I ended up. I have really long hair like for serious for a guy at least, I'm very dark. Music is my life and I could not go on if I went deaf.
x. Four Best Qualities.
1. I'm nice-tastic
2. I don't pee on the seat
4. i will never let you down
x. Four Worst Qualities.
1. pesimistic outlook on life at times
2. my inability to care what the date is exactly, ex. "winter is the worst month"
3. my plans for world domination have failed
4. I can be drawn in by sappy romantic crap
x. Two Things you would want to change about yourself.
1. I would have a third arm if I could, sticking out of the side of my head.
2. I woudl have telekensis so I could make bank machines spit free money out at me. then I could quit my crappy job and stick it to the man yo!
x. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?: I have no idea. Shooting garden gnomes with a machine gun from the top of a building because I've become a parnoid schitzo.
x. " " Ten years?: getting really drunk wakeing up the next morning to find out I ran for president, and won.
x. What makes you a perfect shadow?: I'm invisible, no one knows I exist. Not even in the same room, people mostly are to concerned with themselves to realize I'm standing right behind them. I'm the fly on the wall, all my life. You remember my name, but you don't remember I'm there.
x. Include any pictures, poems, song lyrics. interests -- anything you can think of to win us over.
well I guess it has to be song lyrics, and since I don't feel like writeing it all out myself I'll simply look it up and paste it, appologies if it's innaccurate. of course this is my ALL TIME GREATNIFICANT favorite song. Thats what i get, by Nine Inch Nails. yes it's depressing,heh sorry.
That's what i get
just when everything was making sense.
you took away all my self-confidence.
now all that i've been hearing must be true.
i guess i'm not the only boy for you.
Chorus: but that's what i get
that's what i get
that's what i get
that's what i get
how could you turn us into this?
after you just taught me how to kiss you.
I told you i'd never say goodbye.
now i'm slipping on the tears you made me cry.
why does it come as a surprise.
to think that i was so naive.
maybe didn't mean so much.
but it meant everything to me.